Laser Circular Flatness
This application uses a laser plane as reference. The deviation in distance between the laser plane and the measurement object is measured in one or more positions wit the use of the receiver. The program allows for up to three circles with 99 points on each circle to be measured.
A typical application is the measurement of flanges.
How to Perform A Circular Flatness Measurement
• Quick and easy to configure
• Pre-defined configuration
• Distinct overall view of the measurement
• Instant display of measurement object’s position
• Color coded measurement points
• Measurement points can be registered in any order you prefer
• Live values during the adjustment phase
• The angle guide displays the accepted (green) measurement point registration area
• A green arrow shows you in which direction to adjust towards zero
• Color coded measurement values