FixturLaser NXA Ultimate
The Ultimate version of the fixturlaser NXA comes with all the shaft alignment applications as well as all the easy to use geometric applications. It really is the ultimate Laser measurement tool.
It comes complete with software applications to suit: -
- Flatness Alignment
- Circular Alignment
- Shaft Alignment
- Bore Alignment
- Cardan Shaft Alignment
This one tool is capable of all the different Laser measurements.
With a full set of shaft alignment and geometry applications installed in the NXA Ultimate, owners have the opportunity to maximise and safeguard all their production equipment's operational conditions.
The speed and ease of use allows the carrying out of regular preventive maintenance checks.
Easily and accurately set up installations of new machinery with complete confidence in the readings. The Fixturlaser NXA Ultimate does it all with aplomb.
If machine foundations need to be checked for any flatness errors before the machine is installed, use the flatness application.
If once installed the machine’s alignment needs to be accurately measured, use the included flatness or shaft alignment applications. With everything proven to be perfectly aligned, you can rest assured that you have done everything to ensure the machinery alignment is correct to give it the best chance of operating at it's optimal conditions.
Laser Shaft Alignment
The Fixturlaser NXA Ultimate comes with technology enabling functions and capabilities, which in many cases are industry firsts, for example:
- CCD detectors with ultra high definition resolution.
- New sensor units with Bluetooth incorporated are the industry’s most compact, yet, they feature a 30 mm detector surface and line lasers.
- The OmniView feature keeps track of the position of both the user and the machine to show the screen display from the user’s perspective, thanks to the built-in gyroscope (6-axis MEMS Inertial Motion Sensor) in the display unit.
- OMNIVIEW – Shows the screen from the user's perspective
- Ability to keep track of the position of the sensors in both the vertical and horizontal orientation, and any inclination inbetween, when performing a shaft alignment, thanks to the built-in gyroscope in the sensor units. Hence, you are then able to perform a shaft alignment on vertically mounted machines where it is not possible to do a 180° shaft rotation.
- Excellent power management – 10 hours on one charge.
- The graphic user interface is intuitive and 3D animated, with icons and color coded symbols to guide you throughout the measurement and alignment process.
- Live values during measurement and simultaneous live adjustment, in both vertical and horizontal orientation (X and Y values), during the adjustment process.
- Measurement results in micron resolution.
- Post-measurement evaluation means that you can process saved measurement results in order to choose the best reference. This will result in as few corrections as possible.